AG Thorson is a CMT (Chartered Market Technician) and an expert in technical analysis. He believes commodity shortages will keep inflation high, and we will see a lost decade in stocks. Unsustainable social obligations devalue the dollar, triggering a global depression around the year 2030. Precious metals and energy prices soar in value.
TOP PREDICTIONS FOR THIS DECADE
- Global Great Depression Lasting From 2030 to Around 2036
- A.I. and Automation Drive Unemployment Rate to Over 20%
- Commodity Shortages and Famine in the Late 2020s
- Gold Prices Reach Between $7000 and $10,000
- Silver Prices Reach Between $300 and $500
- Platinum Overtakes Gold and Trades 2x its Price
- Passive Investing Dies During a Lost Decade in Stocks
- Cardano (ADA) Becomes the Market Leading Blockchain
PROPRIETARY INDICATORS (SAMPLE)
The trend indicator combines momentum with investor sentiment to determine major shifts. It doubles as a sell indicator - when the value approaches 50, we will begin exiting long-term holdings.
The Gold Cycle Indicator (GCI) helps members navigate medium-term cycles. It combines trend with momentum to determine key turning points. Minimum and Maximum readings Illustrate historical opportunities.
NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTIONS STARTING AT $14.99/mo.
"Just wanted to thank you for your excellent analysis and wise, calm advice over the last few years since I’ve been a member. Through a process of elimination yours is now the only service I subscribe to. Much appreciated."
"I appreciate the considerable work you must do in providing your analysis and please continue with your valuable work. I would like to say that I intend to be a member for many years to come."